Adcraft WB-100 Stainless Steel Manual Fill Hot Water Dispenser 100-Cup Capacity 120v NSF Certified
- CAPACITY: The Adcraft WB-100 hot water dispenser can hold and heat 6.25 gallons of water, 500 ounces, 100 Cups.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: All parts are constructed of durable stainless steel and each unit is equipped with a clear water level gauge. It is suitable for warming water or sauces.
- HEATING ELEMENT: Extra large encapsulated heating element is waterproof and is made to last, and it turns on and off automatically to maintain the desired temperature.
- CONTROL KNOB: Using the knob on the front, operators can choose a temperature between 85 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate the product inside.
- EASY TO USE: The Illuminated power switch allows you to know when the unit is in use. Easy to read clear water level guage with quick pour spigot.
The Adcraft WB-100 hot water dispenser can hold and heat 6.25 gallons of water. It is suitable for warming water or sauces, and its stainless steel interior is corrosion resistant. In the bottom, an encased element promotes even heating throughout the tank, and it turns on and off automatically to maintain the desired temperature. Using the knob on the front, operators can choose a temperature between 85 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate the product inside. The fill level is visible through a sight glass, and users will need to refill the unit manually when it gets low. Although this setup requires slightly more attention than plumbed units, it is portable and can be installed quickly. Its side handles are heat resistant to help prevent burns, and rubber feet keep the unit securely in place on a counter.
- 6.25-gal. (100-cup) capacity
- 1 dispensing spout
- Large, encapsulated heating element is water resistant
- Temperature knob and indicator light
- Temperature range: 85-230 degrees F
- Light-up on/off switch
- Sight gauge shows current water level
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior minimizes stains and scratches
- Side handles for transport
- Skid-resistant rubber feet
- Self-contained, portable design does not require a water connection