Adcraft 40-Cup Manual Hot Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel 120v 1350W
- CAPACITY: The Adcraft WB-40 hot water dispenser holds as much as 2.5 gallons at once, and its single spigot quickly dispenses product.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: All parts are constructed of durable stainless steel and each unit is equipped with a clear water level gauge. It is suitable for warming water or sauces.
- HEATING ELEMENT: Kitchen staff can adjust the heat level to a temperature between 85 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit with a rotary knob.
- CONTROL KNOB: Using the knob on the front, operators can choose a temperature between 85 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate the product inside.
- EASY TO USE: The Illuminated power switch allows you to know when the unit is in use. Easy to read clear water level guage with quick pour spigot.
The Adcraft WB-40 hot water boiler is portable and does not need a water connection. Instead, users check the current fill level through a gauge and refill the unit through the top as needed. Its heating element is encased in the bottom, where it is safe from water and scale buildup. Kitchen staff can adjust the heat level to a temperature between 85 and 230 degrees Fahrenheit with a rotary knob. The unit holds as much as 2.5 gallons at once, and its single spigot quickly dispenses product. Although most often used for water, it can also dispense sauces, and hot beverages. For corrosion resistance, this hot water dispenser is constructed of stainless steel inside and out, and its rubber feet keep it safely in place.
- 2.5-gal. (40-cup) capacity
- 1 spigot quickly dispenses water or sauce
- Large heating element is encapsulated for protection from water
- Rotary temperature knob
- Heat indicator light
- Temperature range: 85-230 degrees F
- Light-up power switch
- Gauge provides clear view of liquid level
- Stainless steel exterior and interior can withstand heavy use
- Stay-cool side handles for safe mobility
- Rubber feet prevent slipping