Shimmer Pink Edible Glitter For Drinks, 4g Food Grade, Sujoygar, Luster Dust for Cake Decorating, Cocktail, Baking, Chocolate, Strawberrie
Net Weight: 4 Grams/Bottle
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Mica Based Pearlescent Pigments, Iron Oxides and FD&C Colors.
Shelf Life: 24 Months (Two Years )
Application: Cocktail, Beer, Vodka, Chocolates, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies, Macarons, Waffles and Ice Cream.
Edible glitter is made from food-grade mica powder. What is the Mica? Mica is a colored powder that's made from a natural mineral called muscovite. He biggest benefit of mica is its ability to create a natural shimmery finish, since it can be milled to a fine powder. No odor, keep the original taste of food.
The luster dust is made of mica pearlescent pigment and edible colors. It is non-parve, animal component-free, vegan, non-toxic, gluten-free, dairy-free, and lactose-free. Please rest assured.
Edible Glitter for Drinks
- Edible glitter can be used not only for food decoration, but some people also choose to add a little to alcoholic beverages such as cocktails or vodka, which will sparkle in the light.
- 1 bottle of 4g edible glitter could make about 30 cups of 250ml drinks.
- It is worth noting that in drinks. Colored alcohol or beverages could be mixed with the colorful edible glitter to create another color. If you want to achieve the effect in pictures or videos, it is recommended to use colorless alcohol or beverages with colored edible glitter, while colored alcohol and beverages are recommended to use white food glitter to create a sparkle effect.
- If you feel you need a more powerful shimmering effect, you can add white edible glitter after adding colored edible glitter.
Can be used on cookies, wafers, cakes, cupcakes, ice cream, chocolate and macarons.
Put the edible glitter in first and then mix it with the alcohol little by little.
This makes it easy to control the ratio of alcohol to edible glitter.
It's a good idea to dress up food with a smooth surface, but if you want to make it look even better, consider covering the food with a layer of liquid chocolate before decorating it.
After heating the chocolate to liquid, covering the strawberries and waiting for a while will allow the gold luster dust to decorate the Strawberries better.
Easy to mix
It is recommended to mix with colorless alcohol and decorate the food with a brush
- Valentine's day
Edible glitter for decorating
How to use
1.Use a brush to brush the edible glitter on cakes, cupcakes, cookies, chocolates and strawberries.
2.Mix edible glitter with alcohol and decorate with a brush.
3.Pour a small amount of alcohol or vodka or lemon extract or oil-based flavorings into a clean spray bottle, add a little edible glitter, shake well and spray on food.
4.Pour a small amount of edible glitter into vodka or sparking water and shake to create a cloud.
- Kosher & Halal Certified.
- Widely used in Food.
- Widely used in Drinks.
- Only a small spoonful is needed for each use.
Edible Glitter for Strawberries
Can be dry brushed on macarons. Especially the gold glitter will make the macaron more noble temperament. And it doesn't affect the original taste because it's sugar-free.
If the surface of the fruit or food is not smooth, it is recommended to cover the fruit or food with heated chocolate and then decorate it with luster dust.
It can be used on cakes as well as cookies, making it the perfect choice for baking at home. It is recommended to decorate with luster dust after baking
- Certification: Kosher & Halal Certified. Barbie Pink Edible Glitter for Drinks, Barbie Pink Luster Dust is Made from 100% safe Food Grade Ingredients.
- Application: The pink edible glitter not only can be used in food decoration, such as baking, cakes, chocolates, macarons, cookies, cocktail, beer, champagnes, wines, drinks, Etc. But also can be used in art decoration. Our edible glitter is safe to use and is a food grade edible glitter developed for the cake decorating and craft industry.
- Widely used in drinks: Edible glitter can have a shimmering effect in vodka, alcoholic drinks, cocktails. It makes the drinks add a magical color and more vivid. And it doesn't affect the texture!
- Shelf life: Shelf life of edible glitter is 24 Months, Production Date please see the bottle or packaging. The edible glitter can meet the needs of making baked goods multiple times. The luster dust is cost effective and the sealed lid can meet the needs of multiple food baking decorations. The edible glitter is cost effective and the sealed lid can meet the needs of multiple food baking decorations. Only a small spoonful is needed for each use.
- Customer Service: If you are not satisfied with our edible glitter or service, Please feel free to contact us by email in time.We always do our best to settle your problems and inquiries.
|Item Form||Edible Glitter|
|Item Weight||4 Grams|
|Specialty||Kosher & Halal|