The baking surface of each pan in the USA Pan 9-inch pie pan Set of 2 measures a full 9 x 1. 5 inches and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake golden brown pies that cook evenly, release quickly, and come out tasting great! Bake a flawless apple pie crust that flakes into your mouth. The USA Pan 9-inch commercial quality nonstick pie pan helps home bakers create memories by sharing their best-tasting pies with the whole family. With a patented Americoat plus non-stick coating, the USA Pan 9-inch pie pan allows for easy clean-up and truly effortless release of your baked items. Americoat plus is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA from globally sourced materials and has been designed with the same standard High performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan 9-inch pie pan’s unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable and produces consistent reliable results. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
- Each 9-inch pie pan is made of commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel ; Set of 2 pans
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Baking surface Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 1. 5 inches; outer dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1. 5 inches; Made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
|Special Feature||Commercial quality|